At AG30, we use PushPress to sign your player up, sell products, or get you registered for events. It’s how we know who is going where and when, so it’s an important tool to understand. In this article, we’ll walk through the basics of what it is and how you’ll interact with it as part of your time with us.
When you click a link on our site to purchase anything, we’re going to send you on to PushPress. Once you’re there, we’ll ask you for a bit of information about you, your player, and then collect what we need for payment at the same time. Here’s a guide to what you’ll find on the form when you register with us (HINT – any field in red is required):
- Who will be using this? – “Someone else” will be the best choice for most of you. You’re signing up your player, so we need to know about you AND them.
- Your Information – this is all about YOU, the parent. Let us know who you are and how to get a hold of you.
- Participant Information – this is all about your PLAYER. Tell us about them, and please make to include their date of birth! No, it’s not required but youth soccer runs on birth year and it’s really helpful for us to know.
- Credit Card information – simple, right? Give us the digits and we’ll take it from there.
Once you click that Sign Up button a few things are going to happen. Your card will be charged for the product you selected if it has a price (e.g. – 8 Packs, Drop-In, etc.), an account will be created for you on PushPress, and your information will go into our database. You should also get a couple emails; one just confirming your purchase and providing you with a receipt and another containing a waiver for you to sign. Please make sure you complete and sign the waiver as soon as possible! Your player will not be allowed to train without it. Don’t blame us, it’s our lawyers; they’re super crabby about this and they scare us so we try not to argue with them.
The information on your PushPress profile is how we’ll reach you if we have last minute changes or updates. When you signed up, you received an email with the details about your PushPress account. It’s a good idea to log into that and do a couple quick things for us:
- Verify your contact information is correct.
- Add a phone number if you didn’t when you signed up – we send out last minute updates (e.g. – weather cancellations) by email and text; we don’t want you to miss anything!
- Upload a profile photo for your player.
That’s it, you’re ready to go! We’ll reach out to set up a time for your player’s initial evaluation or schedule your drop-in session. Welcome to The Untion and we can’t wait to see you on the pitch!